How Much Does Roof Replacement Cost in Oklahoma?
Depending on the type of roofing material and the size of your roof, homeowners in Oklahoma will pay between $4,345 and $11,388 for a full roof replacement. The average cost to repair a roof in the state currently averages $408. Most roofs will last 30 – 50 years, but at some point, they will need replacement. If you’re looking for roofing prices near you, see how Best Roofing Estimates can help. Get started below.
Roof Cost By Size
Weather Impacts Lifespan of Roofs in Oklahoma
Oklahoma is known for its heat and humidity, but it’s not all bad. August brings the most sun with an average high temperature of 93°! And when you need a break from sweltering during your day or night time hours- January has some chilly nights with lows on average that get down to 25 °.
Roof Cost By Material
Why Roof Replacement is Essential in Oklahoma
As an enthusiast with direct experience in the home improvement niche, I can’t emphasize enough the importance of a timely roof replacement in Oklahoma. The unpredictable weather patterns and extreme conditions can really take a toll on your home’s roof. Let me walk you through the top reasons for replacing your roof and some helpful suggestions to consider during the process.
1. Protect Your Home from Oklahoma’s Unforgiving Weather
Oklahoma is known for its tornadoes, hailstorms, and high winds. These elements can cause severe damage to your roof, compromising its integrity and putting your home at risk. Replacing a damaged roof ensures that your home remains protected from the elements and prevents more costly repairs down the line.
2. Improve Energy Efficiency and Save Money
A damaged or outdated roof can lead to poor insulation and higher energy bills. By replacing your roof with a modern, energy-efficient option, you’ll notice a significant reduction in heating and cooling costs. Plus, who doesn’t love saving some money?
Helpful Suggestions for Roof Replacement in Oklahoma
- Choose the Right Material: Consider materials like metal, asphalt shingles, or slate for their durability and resistance to Oklahoma’s harsh weather conditions.
- Hire a Reputable Contractor: Make sure you work with a licensed, insured, and experienced contractor. They’ll ensure that your roof replacement is done to the highest standards, keeping your home safe and secure.
- Invest in Proper Ventilation: A well-ventilated roof helps regulate indoor temperatures and prevents moisture buildup, extending the lifespan of your new roof.
So, whether you’re experiencing leaks or noticing visible signs of damage, don’t hesitate to take action. Replacing your roof is an essential investment in your home’s safety and comfort. Remember, a well-maintained roof will not only protect your home but also add value to it. Happy roof replacement!
Get Roofing Cost in These Cities: Oklahoma City, OK; Tulsa, OK; Norman, OK; Broken Arrow, OK
Oklahoma Roofing Companies
3900 N Harvard Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73122 | +14057894646
- Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractor
- 2020 Platinum Product Excellence Award recipient
- Results-oriented, customer-driven approach
- Trustworthy and dependable work
Elliott Roofing is an award-winning company that specializes in roofing services for homeowners in Oklahoma. As a Platinum Preferred Contractor for Owens Corning Roofing, they have established a reputation for excellence in the industry. In fact, they were honored with the 2020 Platinum Product Excellence Award at the national Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Conference for their contributions to the roofing category. Elliott Roofing’s success is built on their results-oriented, customer-driven approach, which ensures that their clients receive trustworthy and dependable work.
Oklahoma Roofing & Sheet Metal
1708 Lowry Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73129 | +14056701429
- Experienced and expert roofing services
- Bonded, insured and licensed to work in multiple states
- Operated by Oklahomans for over 30 years
- Works on industrial, governmental, commercial, and communal projects
Oklahoma Roofing & Sheet Metal is a reliable and experienced roofing company that offers the best value in roofing services. They have been serving Oklahomans for over 30 years and are still operated by Oklahomans today. They are bonded, insured, and licensed to work in multiple states, making them capable of handling any roofing project of any size. From industrial to commercial, government to communal projects, Oklahoma Roofing & Sheet Metal is the number one choice for all your commercial roofing needs.
Yates Roofing and Construction, LLC
3422 NW 135th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73120 | +14056070966
- Locally owned and operated
- Full-service roofing contractor
- Over 30 years of experience
- Committed to providing excellent customer service
Yates Roofing & Construction is a trusted roofing contractor in Oklahoma with over 30 years of experience. As a locally owned and operated company, we take pride in providing top-quality roofing services, including inspections, maintenance, repairs, and full roofing systems. Our team is committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations by delivering the best service possible. We strive to be the go-to choice for all roofing needs and provide peace of mind to our customers with our reliable and efficient roofing solutions.
5001 E Interstate 240 Service Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73135 | +14057900109
- Family-owned for three generations
- Financially secure since 1995
- Specialized in both residential and commercial roofing
- Central state coverage
Statewide Roofing is a third-generation, family-owned roofing company that has been providing high-quality roofing services since 1995. With financial stability and expertise in both residential and commercial roofing, the company has expanded its coverage to serve central states. Their commitment to excellence, quality workmanship, and customer satisfaction has made them a trusted name in the roofing industry. Whether you need a repair, replacement, or new installation, Statewide Roofing is uniquely positioned to help you with your roofing needs.
Roof Replacement Calculator
Roof Repair Cost Guide